Toribash
Hmmm, there is no fishing? I think when you typing your acc data, it will be sent to the creator....looks strange.
Originally Posted by fighterix View Post
Hmmm, there is no fishing? I think when you typing your acc data, it will be sent to the creator....looks strange.

Good point, but no.

In order to have access to the bounty list, which is in the shop, login is required.

I can release the source code together with the binaries to avoid suspicion.
Last edited by Phidias; Feb 22, 2010 at 04:39 PM.
I expect to release a test version (to check for any bugs) tomorrow (Wednesday), or Thursday.
i cant wait i really wanna try this, this will change how i play ToriBash i will make more tc :3
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
Nice work, but how do I open it correctly?
I cannot open it by simply clicking on it.
When I tried to open it with java.exe (in system32 folder) some errors appeared.
If you have Java installed, you just need to double-click torihunter.jar, simple, it should open.

java.exe doesn't work like that. You can run it from the command-line, open it, go to the directory where torihunter.jar and Lib is and write java -jar ToriHunter.jar, but there's no need to do that.

Java isn't OS dependent. If you have java installed, which is available to all OS, Windows, Linux, etc, you can run ToriHunter.

Nevertheless, if there's any problem running it, i can try building an executable for Windows in particular.
Last edited by Phidias; Feb 24, 2010 at 02:42 PM.
Originally Posted by fighterix View Post
Nice work, man!

Thank you!

The windows binary is in the first post.
Last edited by Phidias; Feb 24, 2010 at 04:50 PM.