Toribash
Original Post
[IMG]Mixxy head collab by mich and doxxy
Sup, here's a collab head made by Doxxy and I

CnC please

Nice colours and pattern, reminds me of a big old aztec head. Although I'm not really the one to ask about this kind of style lol so forget I said anything.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
very interesting indeed. It's not a style I'd choose for my tori, but for the style you're going for, it looks great.

The vector style is working great in this image, and great monotonous color choice. It works well here. However I am wondering if the eyes might stand out more as eyes if they had a slightly different shade of black, or even had a different color around them.

All in all great job, hope to see more from you ;)
Former Item Forger
Originally Posted by KungFuJC View Post
Nice colours and pattern, reminds me of a big old aztec head. Although I'm not really the one to ask about this kind of style lol so forget I said anything.

Hmm thanks

Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
Well i sure dont know what style you were trying to recreate there
:P

Seriously wasn't trying to copy your heads man :P it just happened :P

Originally Posted by Stupinator View Post
very interesting indeed. It's not a style I'd choose for my tori, but for the style you're going for, it looks great.

The vector style is working great in this image, and great monotonous color choice. It works well here. However I am wondering if the eyes might stand out more as eyes if they had a slightly different shade of black, or even had a different color around them.

All in all great job, hope to see more from you ;)

Thanks and it wasn't made from me just, doxxy did the shading etc
For the eyes thing you're right, we're gonig to try and change that

thnaks everyone :3