ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Good news and bad news
The good news is that I'm back early.

The bad news is that I'm leaving Adventure. Clan's not that great anymore to be honest. Bye.

(If I seem cold, it's because I don't feel like typing much.)
Eh, a shame that you left, but, understood. Nice that you're back, a lot of things have happened since you left. Also, Get on IRC. #LT.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Originally Posted by ownya View Post
DUDE THATS NOT FAIR YOUR NOT EVEN TRYING TO HELP THIS CLAN =( I POSTED AN APP AND YOU DIDENT EVEN REPLY YOUR NOT TRYING TO HELP THIS CLAN!!! YOU JUST WANT TO QUIT CAUSE ITS EASIER THEN STICKING TO IT AND turning this around!!
-----
DUDE TRY BEFORE YOU JUST GIVE UP LIKE THAT FFS !!!

I like how you insulted me without even knowing any of us and not even being in the clan. Good job, that really helps your case. Oh, and as for your app...

No

P.S. It's immature idiocy like that that will be what kills this clan.

P.P.S. There a reason you went ape on me for quitting and yet were all calm with Lumie? I don't care how many times it happens, keep a cool head every time. Do you see me going, "OH FUCK U DUDE U DONT EVEN NOW ME AND UR ALL LIK "FUUUUUUUUUU..."? No.

P.P.P.S. Deleted your little message. Turns out I still have mod here.
Last edited by Rayleigh; Jun 8, 2011 at 09:15 PM.
but i really wanted to join and i dont want the clan to die=/ ... (beacuse of the awesome name )
Yes, because the awesome name obviously means that the clan has awesome members, awesome activity, an awesome reputation, and awesome skills.

Judge not by what you see, but what you experience (oh lovely, I have created yet another quote).