ES Recruitment Drive
I meant members that still hang around here, which is like two or three. Adventure used to have a lot more members that left and joined other clans, so I can't recruit them. Plus, due to the reputation that Adventure is dying, a lot of new people have been applying to save it, which sucks since they won't know a thing about how most of the stuff around here works and will basically turn this into Bleu without the teaching.
Yeah, this place is dead, maybe if you were already members, and really had showed an interest in the clan before this point in time, then you could help, but coming in right at the end and offering your assistance, as it is, will do [a] no good. It's better for this place to die gracefully, not a half-hearted attempt to keep it alive.
#Magnus - #Sigma
/invade

meh i guess you guys are right. I honestly thought you had bad leaders though. Sil left and later just joined another clan as did murr (after saying they want a break and stay clanless they join a different clan after 1 week) if they acted like proper leaders maybe it wouldnt have come to this eh? just say'n
i might be wrong though how many of you honestly tried to get good players to join the clan? You shouldn really expect them to come to you if you think the clan is dying. Maybe the clan shouldnt have become offical, most of the members left, the clan didnt last long in all fairness( because the last few weeks even months it has been dying), maybe it wasn't ready and led to this eh?

anyway good luck with that other clan
i actually liked this one wanted it to work out :s

/invade
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
After Sil left it just started going down hill, after Muur left. Things just crashed.
what am i doing here
/invade

lol i'd give up on this if i were you mate they ain't going to do anything at this point :P
Someone just like you was doing the same thing when drones were dying, it ended up being worse after they got into the clan.

edit ninja'd

also i won't be posting here either if you don't want me to
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Just let it die? you say it like you dont care.. in my opinion ONLY THE LEADER HAS THE RIGHT TO SAY THAT.... GOOD MEMBERS? Yeah right!!

That was for rayleigh! it was so unnecessary for you to delete it! and also disrespectful towards rayleigh! you know what i think? i think you want it to die.. i have no idea why you would want that but thats what i think..

FINE REPORT ME IL GLADLY DIE IF IT MEANS I CAN EVEN CHANGE RAYLEIGHS MIND A LITTLE BIT
-----
CDSONIC01 .. i will pour all my time and my heart into saving this clan i know i can do it... i already have alot of friends above
black belt that wants to join.. me and that guy from drones are 2 different ppl WAFFLEZ ITS FUNNY HOW I CARE MORE ABOUT THE CLAN THEN YOU DO AND IM NOT EVEN A MEMBER
-----
fine.. im going down with this clan.. report me and bann me.. this is the only clan i will ever want to join anyway..
Last edited by Simon; Jun 10, 2011 at 09:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You were never in this clan.
You never even posted here except now.
Yet you want to save it.
I don't understand.
what am i doing here
I L.O.V.E the name.. i know that sounds like a weak excuse to invade on your forums but i feel like maybe i was meant to come here so i could save you guys

Or my timing is just awesome
Last edited by Simon; Jun 10, 2011 at 09:58 PM.