Toribash
Original Post
4.0 beta - modmaker test
Hi,

We've added a Mod Maker to the latest beta. Please give it a try.

https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta7-Setup.exe

It is under the menu Setup / Utils / Mod Maker

Update - beta7
- engage player position
- rotation game rules
- offset to environment objects
- offset on uke in default mod
- fixed bug in disk opengl drrawing

Update - beta5
- fixed key bindings
- flags in mods

Update -beta6 (Tuesday May 22)
- mod bug fixes
- hair customs
Last edited by hampa; May 28, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
Something I just noticed, when you press enter and type, the line isn't at the end of the string of text, it's a little back.
-----
Hair physics are a little buggy. Does it reset position every time the replay is edited?
-----
Another thing, when you shift-p a replay, the hair doesn't move with it.
Last edited by Alaistier; Jul 29, 2012 at 05:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hampa, it would be cool if it would have been able to play without a timer. For example, while my opponent is joints bend to strike at this point I can hit it a few times. More specifically: Uke for 20 seconds to prepare for the strike, and the Tori for 10 seconds, perform punch (and kick animates) (Uke still stands on the site), and then for the remaining 10 seconds, beating Uke once again. I translated all of this with Google's (so sorry for mistakes).
The point is that I can reflect kick in depending on the dexterity of my hands (how fast I can make an impact (or put a block)). I think it's a good idea that can really distinguish toribash from other fighting games. Good luck!
Vlad, that's an interesting concept, though i believe it's on the list of things not to suggest. However, that does sound rather fun. However, replays would be impossible to save and lag would ruin it for one player or another, and it could be also exploited in a plethora of ways. For instance, a player could set up a kick and wait for the other player to get close enough just so they could hit them, ruining the balance of gameplay.
Sorry hampa but i dont see the difference
-----
oh i know why now. BTW sorry if i missed this but when is the release date?
Last edited by KatNinja; Aug 16, 2012 at 10:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump