Ranking
New replay!
I can't stop thanking all the people who always check this replay thread out.
So uh, thank you. ;)
Psst, Dob, I'm standing up in the end.
Attached Files
Z - The One to Rule v2.rpl (312.6 KB, 71 views)
'u'
Alright first thing to say. Loved the opener so much I could watch that all day.
I like the Glute dms but it looks as if you contracted too fast after you got them.
The decap was outstanding.The boom was really unique and I like it.

9/10
every day you keep improving and improving at an amazing speed. i really loved this one, specially the opener and the boom. like internet said, it is very unique.

too bad that groins are so god damn stupid, it would be even better if it came off

there's one thing i'd like to see you try, which is less grabbing. you have potential for that
Like usual, the beginning of the replay was interesting, nice movement.
The first kick was actually wasn't that special but I loved what you did after the kick, it seems like you can control your tori greatly. the few punches was alright, nice addition though. The decap was flowing well with the punches and it was great.
Boomkick was pretty good even it didn't look tht solid.
Great job Zet, awesome improvement.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
9/10
Super nice replay.
Critiques...
Don't let uke hit your head. It's a turnoff for me.
Overall movement was nice and was a fun replay to watch.
~Jucke
Good opener, wierd ass kick. 2 dm crotch kicks are not my thing, but it was pretty clean and didn't look like you were having a seizure.
The push to keep Uke in mid air was actually cool, and you made great use of your arm there for the kick aiming.
Boomhit was strange, the dms came one after another and it looked like you didn't have a very good angle. Still that elbow dm with just the tip of the toe was impressive.
Good pose but posing in -30 is piss so no credit for you.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
Good pose but posing in -30 is piss so no credit for you.

I didn't get that part. :v
Do you mean you don't want people to pose in -30 replays?
Also what is this puss in boots invation?
'u'
Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post
Also what is this puss in boots invation?

don't ask me i'm the one having my thunder stolen

Also what I mean is that posing in -30 is pretty easy if you don't fall to the ground and fall on your head.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
don't ask me i'm the one having my thunder stolen

Also what I mean is that posing in -30 is pretty easy if you don't fall to the ground and fall on your head.

pusga what is it tell me

I guess, but the real hard part about it is due to your tori being heavy you really need to have a steady position while in default grav you can float around like a pretty ballerina.

Thanks for the cnc all y'all bbys.
'u'
Originally Posted by ZeTo View Post
I guess, but the real hard part about it is due to your tori being heavy you really need to have a steady position while in default grav you can float around like a pretty ballerina.

bullshit
in default you extend your ankle and you just fly everywhere, it's impossible to pose. in -30 you can just extend your hips and knees and tada a pose
you're welcome.
oh yeah