ES Recruitment Drive
Z-Hammer looks like something chezda would do, I like that spin alot.
Z-Hammerskeet looks good with the skeet on the end, to bad the frames ended before it hit.
Could you maybe train me a bit ingame ZeTo, I am good at Sp but very new to multiplayer.
Just awesome, don't have much to say. 9,5/10
You should train your aiming and accuracy :3
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Sweet, there isn't much to say I really liked that. Those hits were beautiful, powerful, and you transitioned amazingly throughout it. I was kinda hoping for a skeetcap of some kind though.
9.4/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Opener was pretty pretty, pretty stuff.
First hit was nice but the weird grab and angle just bothers me alot. Like, alot.
Other than that, nice replay. Especially loved that pose, why you so pr0.
A skeet at the end would make the replay perfect, good job.
I can't say a whole lot because of the blistering speeds at which you mauled and deteriorated Uke. The hits were powerful, the transitions were smooth and swift, you had that replay going for you. As like everyone else, I would have liked to have seen a skeet of some sort. If you could pull that off, the replay would become one of my favourites. Great job.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I was kinda hoping for a skeetcap of some kind though.
9.4/10

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
A skeet at the end would make the replay perfect, good job.

Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
If you could pull that off, the replay would become one of my favourites. Great job.

Challenge accepted.
Attached Files
Z - Swaoshkeet.rpl (322.2 KB, 87 views)
'u'
Pretty good replay but there's a lot i think you could do better. Prepare your anus.
Opener was decent but felt a bit stiff on some places. I would like to see you use some momentum from swings instead of forcing it in there. First boom was good but i think you could've gotten another dm with some hardcore editing. Second boom looked kinda strange (Both glutes extended) but clearly did it's job. Feels like you could've pulled a real powerful punch on that lumbar in the air at the end. All in all good job.
Also just saw the new ending and i think it didn't fit the simple destruction of the replay. Was from a skill point of view pretty good though.
Last edited by Hattersin; Mar 12, 2013 at 07:54 PM.
PM me with any and all questions
Well, shit.

I loved the skeet personally. The transition to picking up the other piece of Uke was really smooth, and the second skeet was nice as well. There was a kind of awkward hand motion when you were throwing the last piece with your right arm. The pose was nice.

Awesome job.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
The first kick was weird, wasn't a huge fan.
The double grab made it look rigid and restricted, but I guess you can't argue with the results.
It looked like you could have dm'd the lumbar before the skeet which would have made it look faster. A double torso block is about as heavy as a head.
Glute skeet was very nice.
Overall good replay, when skeeting, try and not let whatever you're skeeting hit you as you swing it around though
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.