Toribash
Original Post
Nagato's Opener Challenge

First OC I done. Don't hate. Please.

[
1: No Hacking*
2: No plagiarism
3: Edit after 90 frames passed ( 1110 frames left)
5: Deadline is 14/8/13 (DD/MM/YY)
4: Follow rules 1,2 and 3
6: One replay per person. You may change entries later.
Replays are judged on:
Flow
Creativity
Number of Dismembers

Judges:
Me of course, stupid.

1st place: 12k
2nd Place: 6k
3rd Place: There's none. Sorry. Maybe a hug and kiss?

Heather:
Attached Files
#Opener Challenge (OPENER).rpl (19.1 KB, 141 views)
#Opener Challenge (EXAMPLE).rpl (202.1 KB, 63 views)
Last edited by Nagato; Jul 21, 2013 at 10:54 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
1st Place: Pusga

2nd Place: Andreyoshi

3rd Place: Lane.

Kevin: I liked the manic but there were a few major flaws that stop it from being in the top 3. Your head hit a body part of uke's and in the skeet, it didn't hit first time.

Ago: Your replay was really stiff and boring. The first dismember was grab so it lacked in style. The second hit was alright but it would be nice if it was boomed. The last dm was completely useless. Overall, extremely stiff and boring. Could use some more style, flow and relaxing.

Andreyoshi: I liked the classic style madman, dm's in random places and very few realism and classic pose. Everything was alright but I have there was two flaws. One major and one minor. You were crunched up in a ball in during where the action was but the minor one was when you did the skeet. It didn't looked powerful in my taste.

Lane: The replay was good. All I can say is; if you boomed the hits, It would've gotten you in a higher place.

Demni: Nice and simple replay. You did forget a part of what I judge the replays on (This goes for everyone:
Number of DMs.)

Victor: Again with lane but you did boom the last hit. The single dm hits would've been nice if boomed.

Pusga: Okay okay, we all know you're the worst. Just kidding. Anyway, perfect. Everything perfect. The booms, the skeet, etc.

Will send prices tomorrow. Congratulations.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I did actually get a boom. I think it was the second or third hit but watch my foot slam into uke's leg while it's on the ground.
Are you sure? I thought it was a single hip dm. Sorry about that.
-----
Sent prices. Enjoy.
Last edited by Nagato; Aug 16, 2013 at 11:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]