ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Vid] 150 subs! Thanks!
Um. I don't know how to start this. So. I'll just jump right in.

As you all may know, I have gained 150 subscribers on Youtube, if not, check out my channel, then you will know. A link shall be in the details.

The song will be Queensway - St Valentine, and the video will be an OCE (One Clip Edit)

I'd love for the replay to be tricking, the shader will be none other than Contrast (Makes everything white except character making character pure black) But name will be in the video and description. All credit goes to the replay maker, I want as many people as possible trying this out, so no matter what your skill level, no matter what your belt, send a tricking replay or two, only rules are, no mod, no dismemberment, -30 or -28 gravity, whichever you prefer, and has to last at leased 1500 frames and at most 3000. So get creating/sending/organisming, and just have fun with it, I would love to see what you guys have to offer!

Channel: www.youtube.com/user/DemoniaProductions

Song link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOvRI4qggeo

So have fun with this! I'll be hearing from you guys very soon!
Last edited by DemonBurn; Aug 9, 2013 at 04:19 AM.
DemoniaProduction's advice of the day: Zero is not a tech expert, don't trust his advice.
I didn't have the motivation to make a replay that's 1500 frames long, but maybe you could put these two replays together?
Attached Files
Kiza_#No name.rpl (576.0 KB, 8 views)