ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[GM] Me, Myself, and I

People suck. That's just a fact. After a long day of dealing with sucky people, we all like to wind down with some "me time", because as suckish as other people may be we can take comfort in the fact that we always get along with ourselves. But what happens when you don't get along with yourself anymore? When you realize that "Hey, this 'me' guy is just as sucky as everyone else." It's clear that this 'me' guy needs to be put in his place.

Beat the shit out of yourself! Load up your favorite sparring mod in single player, load yourself up into uke's position with "/lp 1 <your username here>", and have at it (You will also need to open the replay in a text editor to replace Uke's name with your own once you're finished. Instructions for that can be found in the spoiler below.). Teach yourself a lesson you'll never forget!
Replays will be judged on originality, realism, and overall "wow" factor.

You must have your own name loaded into both the Tori and Uke positions.
You may use any standard (in the game right when you install it) sparring mod you wish, with a few restrictions (listed below).
The mod you use must use the standard ragdoll shapes for both Tori and Uke positions.
The mod you use must be clearly designed as a sparring mod. Don't use things like judo or aikido.
Dismemberment and disqualification must both be turned off. The rest of the game rules may be set to your preferences.
The replays must be made in single player, and entirely by yourself. No help on this one.

Mod Possibilities

How to replace Uke with yourself

Replays are to be submitted as attachments on this thread no later than January 23, 2014.

-1st-

-2nd-

Special thanks to Platabear for donating the Elf items.

Last edited by Risk; Jan 10, 2014 at 04:55 AM.
\o/
I suck with spar but it looks fun, want that fez
-----
Here is mine, best I got, good luck to all.
-----
Wow, risk, you made the best event ever...
Attached Files
me, myself and zwouter.rpl (397.2 KB, 72 views)
Last edited by zwouter; Jan 2, 2014 at 07:27 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here ya go. I will be uploading another one soon.

Note: Rules don't state 1 replay per person so I assume I am allowed to upload two.
Attached Files
Kradel Selfie [Final].rpl (381.0 KB, 34 views)
Last edited by Kradel; Jan 4, 2014 at 08:03 PM.
blue
pink
Heh. Count me in. This looks quite interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well haven't sparred in 2 years, and never with myself but here is my shot :)
Attached Files
Sparwithmyself.rpl (840.5 KB, 27 views)
Eh here's my go at this event
Attached Files
Me, Myself, and My shadow.rpl (782.5 KB, 19 views)
Last edited by jmanthebig; Jan 5, 2014 at 06:34 AM.