Ranking
View Poll Results: What should the tag be?
(Extra)
5 Votes / 55.56%
(ex)
2 Votes / 22.22%
(ext)
1 Votes / 11.11%
Other. Post in thread.
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well the problem with X is that he would have to talk to an inactive Sado which was a leader of an old [X] clan.
1. I cannot use X because the clan name starts with E
2. A clan is currently using the tag (x)
Is that your concern? No, no its not.

I dislike people who try and say stuff about my descisions.
Did not notic that, but when i was leader of Kira, i could change the tag to stigmata, but keep the full name the kira fighters.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Woah man, wasn't saying you should change it or anything was just wondering what made you come up with Extra.
clown: Saying there is better clan names can be offensive to me, i spent a while thinking up a name that hadnt been used before.

kindlebob: the first letter of the clan name has to be in the tag :<
Never said there were better ones just more out there.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Personally, I like Xtra. T'is very sexy.

Though, the clan name also makes a good tag.

Also, Dan, jump ingame? jo nutsack
Sorry for the late post, just got back from a friends house and he has no internet, Dan thanks for considering the application and if you decide to agree with Clown that is perfectly fine by me. And to Clown, I don't believe I have met you nor do I believe that I have played against you in any tournaments, but maybe that's just do to my poor memory, but I do agree, I have been known to rage, and I have been working on this, but I refuse to run from a good fight, even if I am losing.
~P.S. sorry for the long post, felt like I had to make up for the past two days I was gone, and I will be going back offline for another day or two due to the fact that I am going back to my friends house.
Last edited by JNRiot; Mar 20, 2014 at 06:39 PM.