ES Recruitment Drive
View Poll Results: What should the tag be?
(Extra)
5 Votes / 55.56%
(ex)
2 Votes / 22.22%
(ext)
1 Votes / 11.11%
Other. Post in thread.
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I see, and you call me a runner? I ran from you because you always ran from me...
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Well you are wrong but we are not going to argue here.

Take it up with danwebb if you feel his judgement is wrong.
Originally Posted by JNRiot View Post
Sorry for the late post, just got back from a friends house and he has no internet, Dan thanks for considering the application and if you decide to agree with Clown that is perfectly fine by me. And to Clown, I don't believe I have met you nor do I believe that I have played against you in any tournaments, but maybe that's just do to my poor memory, but I do agree, I have been known to rage, and I have been working on this, but I refuse to run from a good fight, even if I am losing.
~P.S. sorry for the long post, felt like I had to make up for the past two days I was gone, and I will be going back offline for another day or two due to the fact that I am going back to my friends house.

Hello, thats alright about the long post. It had content. And also, I will be inviting you, you're mature.

Be active
Sorry if it seems like that.

I won't post anymore about it, you accepted him and it's your clan and I respect your decision. so Welcome
Thank you, Dan, and for all it's worth Moxxy, or Clown, what ever you go by. I am sorry and I hope we can put this past us.
I am an Otaku, I am Neet Employed, I am... NYAN GOD!!!!
Consider it squashed buddy and friend of Dan is a friend of mine welcome broseph (for the 3rd time)