ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Horde Application Thread

So you want to join the Horde?
All applications are free-form, meaning do whatever you want.
Some guidelines
Any applications that appear to be lazy and or careless will be rejected immediately.

Effort is a good indicator of how badly you want in, so put some thought into your application

Any players found to be lying on their applications will be rejected from Horde immediately

Players with previous or current bans should always tell us. We won't reject you only for being banned.

Good character and in game skill are important factors in joining our ranks, show us that you have both of these.

Your real life is important too. Tell us about your hobbies, sports, social groups, anything that could prevent you from being available for a clan event. It just helps us to sympathize with you when you can't participate.

Don't assume because you have a friend in the clan that you will gain a free pass or easy entrance. Everyone is judged equally and fairly.

If we reject your application, don't just go join some other clan. Get to know us and try again in a week or so.

You should wait up to 3 days for a definitive answer. We spend this time spying on you and discussing you.

Good luck, and welcome to the family.

Great example application done by cinos112 for a different clan

Last edited by Eatoon; Aug 23, 2014 at 11:14 PM.
.deathkamon

Recruitment for Self
I'm a brown belt who was clan-less for the entire time I played Toribash. I was wondering if I can join up with the Horde. I never went onto the actual Toribash website at all, and I'm trying to get used to it, and I'm not used to checking on the Toribash forums. Anyways, I'm a very active Toribash player, and I'm looking forward to getting some Tori creds.

I personally say no

Channel - ok
No
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Hello! I'm a Brown belt (almost black) I try to play everyday, or in my free time I also never broke a rule I like to have fun, bet and just enjoy myself, I've never been in a clan and I knew about the game since 2011 or 2012 I had an account then however didn't play it oftern because my friends were being d*cks and just dominating me without teaching me anything, then recently I saw my friend playing toribash on steam; I was confused as to why it did not say non-steam game so I checked the steam game libary for Toribash, it was indeed there! I got the game again however forgot my account username not password though xD. Then I just started to play it again. Now I find this game really amazing and I love playing it. I'm 600th in mushu and pretty good in any mod. Thank you for taking your time to read this

-PusyRaider
Not too bad but are you forum active? and tell us more about yourself.
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
Hello, JohnnyGat0 here. And I simply am posting application.My real name Is Dereke and im only 14. (9th Grader) My ingame name is "Johnnygat0", I am a 3rd or 4th dan Black Belt, and Im ranked about 200k or so. My belt rank is like 9k or soo. I am very skilled in aikido and aikido big dojo. I like mushu, but not very good at it. I use to be very active but school started so it went down to just being active. I can be active on forums, just clans i've been in don't post on there's. I really want to join the clan because its activeness. Also, the fact that I love warring, and its this clans passion. I am almost 90% always winning on saves and counters. Almost for skype add me on skype at fatmantraymell:live .Thanks for reading.
Last edited by JohnnyGat0; Aug 16, 2014 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Forget something
I dunno if I have any say, but I say no unless we learn more about YOU and what you bring to the table others don't.
Hello, my name is SuBZ3rO3 (IRL : leke) and I am here to apply for Horde. I am a 3rd dan black belt My preffered mods are greykido, wushu, mushu, ABD, spars, and Parkours. I think I would make a gret addition to Horde because I am a very talented player and quite forum active.
My past clans include:Cypher(my clan), FC, Ascend, crooks(with my alt) and I left them because they didnt need me and I left cuz i wanted to try my own clan(it didnt work) .Just so you know what time I can participate with things in the clan, My GMT is +2. Now some personal info. Im a 12 year old who does love toribash and loves horde, My hobbies are football and i "work" at my uncle's restaurant as a waiter cuz i like it. i have many friends and is a guy who is easy to co operate with and knows english good even though im from albania. I might swear sometimes or maybe do funny stuff when in game but if its serious bussiness then its totally different and i do use numbers like any1 and like that. so yeah i really hope i get in

Thank you for reading this application, and I hope you enjoyed it. Have a nice day #Subz4life.
Last edited by Move; Aug 16, 2014 at 11:56 PM.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"