Toribash
Johnny I want to know about YOU. Not just your toribash life, but YOUR life. Horde is a family and not ALL wars
what about me?
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
I like your app subzero i say yes but yoshi has to approve also he is the recruiter!
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
I say yes to Sub. I'll invite him and put him in the trial rank as soon as he accepts.
Automatic no, Johnnygat0. You have been clan hopping all day.

Welcome to Horde, Subz3r0, should you choose to accept. Looking forward to getting to know you better.

I would like to remind all future applicants to (Horde):

If you join a clan without waiting for a response, you will be considered un-loyal and will be blacklisted.

Please do not bump or post useless posts on this thread. If we ask you to change your post, do not post a new one, just edit the old one.

Please be respectful and keep your application serious.

If you feel you are not qualified to acquire enough votes here, get to know us beforehand. It will increase your chances greatly.

Should you receive a no from a member, you are automatically declined. This can be voided should you receive a substantial amount of yes's.

Thank you, Coyote
Hi, my name is Will/Time4teddy. I'm currently a black belt, but after another 280 odd wins, I'll be a 2nd dan . I am 15 years of age and like playing Aikido/Aikidobigdojo the most, I'm a very flexible player and can adapt to other mods. For example, When I first started playing toribash, I join a room that was playing Mushu, I joined mostly because I thought the mod name was funny. I then discovered that you have to have more of a strategy to play mushu effectively. Some more information about me: I have been in 3 other clans, the Monastery (Monk), Bomb Squad (Bomb) and Blast (B). I left all of these clans because as they were becoming inactive, they recruited people based on nothing but belts. I take classes in digital art so I can make stuff like random art, sets, head textures, etc. I also play guitar for a small group me and a few friends are starting up. I want to join Horde as I think I play for nothing but friends and team members, I think this is a positive as Horde enjoys playing in wars.

That is all.
~Time4Teddy
Last edited by iKas; Aug 17, 2014 at 05:54 AM.
Semi-Pro Counter Strike Player.
Yes to teddy too
When (i) Grow Up, I Will Identify As An Attack Helicopter <3
Sometimes (i) realize life is fucking stupid
ty guys so much <3 my dream has become true
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"