ES Recruitment Drive
Hallo! My name is Luke (A.K.A. RedRebel24). I am a 4th Dan Black Belt.

A little about my Toribash life. I started playing around may last summer. I found Toribash in a Nerdcubed video and decided to try it out. I got hooked until about Christmas. I joined many clans. I can name a few (Onyx, Phenomenal, Alliance), but I have taken a couple of long breaks. I just came back from a 5 month break today. This might make you question my activity, but I assure you, when I come back from a break, I come back strong. I will be very active from now on. My skills ingame have probably suffered a bit. If you need to test me ingame, then I am more than happy to meet up with a recruiter to do so. I can attach a few replays as well. I am a multiplayer only player. I don't do single player.

A bit about my real life. I am 13 and in 8th grade. I live in Colorado, USA. I am largely available on weekends because of school, but I can sometimes play on weekdays too. My hobbies include baseball, soccer, video games (largely PC), watching youtube, and other technology things. I have built my own PC, so I think its pretty evident that I like technology. I also love electronic music.

I will attach a recent replay from my first day back from my break.

If you have any more questions, just ask.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Luke
Attached Files
Im back.rpl (41.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by RedRebel24; Nov 2, 2014 at 04:22 AM.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Yes that was amazing I love how you told us about your life and your tori ash life amazing complete sentences and a lot of detail's and also your forum activity is pretty awesome just another reason to say yes!

In about 24 Hours I will invite you unless someone objects.
(Btw If I don't inv him within 1 day invite him for me please because I won't be very much active.)
Last edited by yoshiman60; Nov 2, 2014 at 02:24 PM.

Channel - ok
Hi, my name is Vincent/Nike98. Right now i'm a black belt , but after 456 wins, I'll be a 2nd dan . I am 13 years old and my favorite mods are greykido/Aikidobigdojo .I'm a player that can adapt to a mod real quick. When I started playing toribash, I join a room that was named ninjutsu. I then found out that you have more planning to play ninjutsu right. information about me: I have been in one other clan, the,FANTA(FANtA). I left all of this clan because they were inactive. They recruited people based on nothing but belts. I also play electric guitar in a coretet . I want to join Horde to make friends and team members.
Last edited by Nike98; Nov 8, 2014 at 05:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Nike Sorry To Simple Rejected, And XsGamer Please dont you need to make a Proper Application

Channel - ok
Who is Romn4 my name is Michel Vick and i am 19 years old, and my belt is 2nd Dan Black Belt.

Why did he join toribash?
you might ask why I started toribash? i did because because of a friend showed it to me about a year ago and loved it ever since. it was about 5 months after i started toribash i found the forums. it was kind of funny how i found the forum i was actually trying to make a mod and my roommate hit my keyboard and i found the forums. My first clan was frost and Quite frankly i had no idea what i was getting in to .i thought a clan would make people look up to me but i just made them laugh at me when the clan was dieing. On top of that one of my friend applied because he of me and got regretted and they fought over if he saw me in-game. after that i followed him to (pyro) and that was one of the best things that ever happened to me. they encouraged me to stride for success but slowly the clan broke up and then i joined essence but i thought it would be fun to make a clan with some freiends so we made loki that did not really work then i took a break from toribash but know here i am

Why would Romn4 apply for Horde? I choose Horde because i have talked to some horde members and looked at the forums and they all show this is a organized and friendly clan
. I prefer skill based mods such as aikido and ABD.and i used to be freinds with eatoon.

Does Romn4 have a life ? some of my hobbies include playing league of legends and yugioh and yes yugioh is a card
game plz no hate lol i go to University of Illinois and major in
chemical engineer i have a really old (like dinosaur old) key
bored so sometimes my typing gets messed up but i am
getting a new one soon. Some of my friends call me the
premature lol'er because i type lol before i say the statement
and after.

Hopefully i have persuaded you in to voting yes and if so i look forward to being in this wonderful clan

-----
i hope free format applications are allowed.
Last edited by romn4; Dec 15, 2014 at 10:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I throw my Spanish in the air some times sayyin ayyo no comprendo