Toribash
Im applying to horde because i actually love horde. I have known Eatoon and Coy for a long time. Horde is a strong clan but lacking members and i know that but i love the aspect of it. I have been a strong role of the old clan Beta yet it died (was not my fault it was the members posting random comments)*. I am strongly forum active as you can see by my title forumite.
I am a strong aikido big dojo player yet now im more into sparring and parkour. I am very good at saving moments in aikido and its many varients as you can see if you just look at the latest concon savable video. I have starred in 4-5 videos so far on this account and im going to star in more. I am very active ingame you can probably see that if your a close freind of mine. If you would like more information please send me a message via personal message. Have a nice day and please consider me as a member of horde. ~sincerely
Nut3llaNinja
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
Im feeling nice today so how bout yes ? C:

EDIT:If there are no objections in about 1 Hour i invite
Last edited by yoshiman60; Aug 20, 2014 at 06:13 PM.

Channel - ok
Request
Hello. I am Kexel and i would like to join Horde. I am still "fresh" player but I am learning a lot and I am trying to play everyday. I had a break for some time but I am playing again. I am active player and also I am checking forum everyday. I am not writing much but I am just watching replays from other players, reading post etc. I have brown belt but soon I will earn black belt and I would like to be really good at Toribash. I am 17 and I come from Poland. As I said I try to play everyday, or in my free time I also never broke a rule I like to have fun, bet and just enjoy myself.

Thank you for reading my application.

All the best
Kexel
Hey, guys. I'm Lopsin and I'm really interested in this clan. I am 3rd dan and a semi-retired sparrer. I am starting to get very good at abd and tplmodv12. What do I do when I'm not busy being Lopsin, you ask? I'm a 13 year old New Yorker whose interests include parkour, gymnastics, diving, and video games. I want to be a part of Horde because it seams like a very good clan and the members seem pretty chill. I am active ingame and on the forums, although I usually just lurk unless I have to post something.
Thanks for reading,
~Lopsin
-----
Oh! I almost forgot...
here are some sick replays yo
Attached Files
a corkscrew.rpl (147.3 KB, 6 views)
Leg grabber owned.rpl (54.2 KB, 4 views)
abd kibira.rpl (54.9 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by peep; Aug 21, 2014 at 02:20 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
previously known as Lopsin
Well, despite being a pretty average app, I believe he can contribute to Horde. I say yes.