Belt:
Worst mods:
Tell us a little bit about yourself(hobbys,things your good at etc.):
Example:
Name:n00bmime
Fav mods(optional replay):Mushu,akido,greykido
belt:black belt
worst mods:jousting etc.
tell us a little bit about yourself: i make videos and edit them. iam pretty good at mushu(not the best).

Note:If we accept you your skills will be tested.
Junk, fuck
Name: DarkxHero
Fav mods: Greykido, TwinSwords, deathswing2, jesuscopter
Belt: Black Belt
Worst Mods: anything that involves running
About myself: I make youtube videos and stream games on twitch.tv for a charity called extra life. When I'm not taking a match seriously, I love messing around and giving those watching a laugh.
Name:Ceririty
Fav Mods(optional replay):greykido,mushu,katana,jesuscopter,joust
Belt:Blue (Almost Brown)
Worst mods:running/parkouring
Tell us a little bit about yourself(hobbys,things your good at etc.):I like a challenge but can sometimes have a temper, but mostly I enjoy having fun and being competitive. Btw what mainly causes my temper is shovelers.. Lastly, I beat Johnny once, but i lost after that which led me here.
Name: oOSutokaOo (Kahn)
Fav Mods:
Judo, Aikido, Mushu/Wushu
Belt:
Brown, close to black.
Worst mods
: Jousting-style mods, Parkour-style mods (I'm decent at sparring)
Tell us a little bit about yourself:
. I like doing spars, although I'm not great at them. I am pretty good at modifying photos and videos, and creating logos for various things. I also enjoy writing and drawing manga.

Sutoka You have a pretty decent app plus you can be our clan artist if you wish .
Accepted
Junk, fuck
Application
Name: DerpyC
Fav Mods(optional replay):Wushu, Taekkyon, Judo
Belt:Brown
Worst mods:Ninjutsu
Tell us a little bit about yourself(hobbies,things you're good at etc.): I'm a grammar nazi and osu! taiko master I am trying to get better, as I know I'm not good enough. This is the first time I've applied for a clan, I was never banned and I'll try to be active as possible. I'm not too graceful at the moment, but I can play Wushu pretty well ;)
Attached Files
I taekkyon.rpl (79.4 KB, 4 views)
wushuu.rpl (32.7 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by DerpyC; Aug 24, 2014 at 04:44 PM. Reason: Uploading Replays :P and you used the wrong you're/your ;)
Derpyc you seem to look pretty good at wushu and teakkyondo but we arent a wushu taekkyondo clan and we are currently looking for good akido players. so sorry man.
Junk, fuck
Name:duffreaper/bobby
Fav Mods(optional replay):judo aikido ABD
Belt:brown
Worst mods:anything that isnt the 3 fav mods XD
Tell us a little bit about yourself(hobbys,things your good at etc.): im good at betting <3 also I am easy to get along with. I like to longboard a lot and stuff so yeah!