ES Recruitment Drive
Name: inferno56789
Fav Mods: xspar, spar variants, mushu, wushu
Belt: 4th Dan Black Belt
Worst mods: Parkour mods DX
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I like to spar, and i atleast try to parkour. i fight in mods i like.

Spar replays:
Attached Files
FullSpar.rpl (352.0 KB, 3 views)
FULLSpar2.rpl (458.9 KB, 3 views)
Skeet make up.rpl (59.9 KB, 2 views)
This Font is amazing
Name:1Progamer
Fav Mods:xspar,spar,mushu,aikido,acrojust
Belt:Black
Worst mods:judo,boxing,
Tell us a little bit about yourself:i never think i'm good but no one tell me the same thing ,i never finish a parkour run and i hope i can do if i find someone teach me
Name: Fishhh
Fav Mods(optional replay): Aikido, Greykido, Mushu,
Belt: Blue
Worst mods: Jousting, Swords,
Tell us a little bit about yourself(hobbys,things your good at etc.): I love to play video games, and make youtube videos. I also ride scooters, and am a straight A student. I'm friendly, nice, and a fun person to be with! I'm pretty good, but I'm looking to get better and train with the clan and hopefully help others! I also have a YouTube I could advertise the clan on!
Last edited by Fishhh; Sep 4, 2014 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Put Mushu in wrong place.
Name:enderblawk
Fav Mods(optional replay):tiltfix, (its bike jousting) and lenshu
Belt:BLU
Worst mods:akido (dat pesky small ring.. <.<) however i am getting decent at it.
Tell us a little bit about yourself(hobbys,things your good at etc.):when im not carrying out orders for my clan, i enjoy giving stuff i dont need anymore a good and proper exploding. in the ring however, im very calm and i dont give up. the only real problem with me is i need training. IRL, i enjoy playing with a kendama.
(dat thing that looks like a hammer with a ball tied to it with a short string. if you need anymore definition go google it)
dont ask why blow it up, ask why not blow it up.
enderblawk sorry you do not meet the belt req please try again when you are brown belt or so
Junk, fuck
Sup n00bmime bebeh
-----
Lol
Haha realmee got kicked from Blast so he joined joker

xD realmee never learns....
-----
Last edited by yonas123; Sep 19, 2014 at 08:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Name:Elderly
Fav Mods: Aikido and any aikido-ish mods
Belt:Black
Worst mods: Mushu D:
Tell us a little bit about yourself: I am from South Africa, I LOOOVE toribash, i would like to think that I'm pretty good at it ;p, I've been making a lot of texture sets lately, i draw all the time and i make music too :3.
FOOOD