ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(TG) recruiting
Welcome to the (TG) application thread

Last edited by Mastertron; Nov 22, 2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Too many people not using the New application form!
Herro, you started up another clan! i do hope this will be in the top 30, would be nice to see this clan excel. Good luck Tom and have a good day recruiting, and also, could i be an ally? just me? single ally? plz
Want to know a secret?

Click for a secret

Belt: Black
Fav'/best mod(s): Greykido and lenshu
A little about you: (e.g what you like to do and stuff) i record and livestream video games and i was a honors student before i began my home schooling
What you might bring to the Clan: i can record and or livestream any clan events or wars or anything like that i can make banners but i am not the best at it and i can help durring any wars or anything like that
Manipulating the pieces according to your strategy... That is what defines a King.
belt:2nd dan black belt
fav'/best mod:mushu and wushu
a little about youe.g what you like to do and stuff) i like playing toribash and my computer at weekends so i can't play from monday to friday because of school
what you might bring to the clan:i can help recuit and help the clan to grow and also i can help in war and stuff
Nothings gonna get I'm my way.if they do speak for your last words....
Realguyjo
Hello we have accepted your application I will invite you soon. Thanks for applying.
(ಥ﹏ಥ)Clanless(ಥ﹏ಥ)

Fav'/best mod(s): AIkido Aikidobigdojo

A little about you: (e.g what you like to do and stuff) I like to play sports skate around the neighborhood shoot baskets and play video games.

What you might bring to the clan: I can help out with clan wars inspire my friends if they want to join for more members and keep the clan strong
Fav'/best mod(s): Mushu, a little bit of aikido.
A little about you: (e.g what you like to do and stuff) I like to play a variety of games but I'm trying to get back on TB since last time my clan wasnt very active (no offense Blastrex)
What you might bring to the Clan: I can't bring too much since what i would bring is already here, but maybe some friendly competition ;)

Thanks for reading!
Attached Files
Spar.rpl (659.3 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Ceririty; Oct 26, 2014 at 09:54 PM.
Thank you guys for applying, you have been accepted. Invites will be sent out A.S.A.P.
Thank you again for choosing (TG)
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
(TG) Is now recruiting strictly for warring members no more in-game tryouts will be accepted. If you wish to join apply here. Thank You.
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
belt: black belt
mod: aikido wushu judofrac
a little about you: (e.g what you like to do and stuff) i like to troll noobs and make replays
Last edited by jkawig; Nov 1, 2014 at 05:56 PM. Reason: ?