Ranking
App is very short and it looks like you spent 30 seconds on it. Your attitude seems like you would have no interest in the clan and making it better. Plus I don't feel comfortable letting someone in the clan that "Trolls noobs". Final Answer No
THE MEME I BESTOW TO YOU LEAVE ~ TRITON
Belt: Browm

Fav'/best mod(s): mushu.tbm and wuchu.tbm

A little about you: (e.g what you like to do and stuff); I love to play toribash all the time and i play it almost everyday. You can mostly find me in Public Mushu.

What you might bring to the Clan: I can help with wars and recruit to make the clan grow.
Do you have any experience with AikidoBigDojo? If so on a scale of 1 - 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best) would you rate yourself? Also could you provide more info about yourself like name, age, hobbies stuff like that. For right now I am indecisive.
Last edited by MOGhost; Nov 2, 2014 at 05:05 AM.
Name: Anakin

Experience with AikidoBigDojo: 6

Hobbies: I like to play on the PC, x-box, ps3, but i manly play toribash on the PC.
Still a bit indecisive I also notice that you aren't very forums active and you have also applied for other clans around the same time you applied to this one.
Ok I will wait and see what the other clan mates think.
Thank you! I forgot to include I am friends with Tisanoi and Aerotack.
-----
I know you wont belive me but Areotack said on Skype "Well I might not be on for a while but a yes from me too".
Last edited by LessGravey; Nov 3, 2014 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by LessGravey View Post
Thank you! I forgot to include I am friends with Tisanoi and Aerotack.
-----
I know you wont belive me but Areotack said on Skype "Well I might not be on for a while but a yes from me too".

Just saying. please don't think because you are friends with some of the clan members you will get in. I'm gunna let Moghost handle this. he has much better judgement then I do
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►