Ranking
I do read rules and i am not multi-clanning but that's your choice
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
You didnt provide the picture which was in the rules.

He thinks your clan hopping, not multiclanning
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I did read everything but i didn't notice it, I misunderstood him i guess because i thought he was talking about multiclanning since that is in the rules of the clan. I'm sorry and i will add the picture in my application. I always try to read the rules as best as i can before applying but i seem to always forget that 1 important thing. I'm also not trying to clan hop.
Last edited by Finn; Oct 5, 2014 at 09:01 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
There's a difference between "not trying to clan hop" and "not clan hopping at all", along with a lot of inactivity issues. Make up your mind. Assuming this vote is a clear no, but I'll just add mine in here to top it off..

thanks but no thanks

As stated before, young ones have caused some questionable arguments here in the forums and also in game. Not ready to risk another useless feud, and not trying to discriminate. Just going off of previous encounters and attempting a smooth clan progression.
Last edited by Conduct; Oct 6, 2014 at 12:52 AM.
How do you kill one with no life?
Hello I am Adam and im 9 years old and I LOVE toribash and I do anything in the world to win even if its dumb. trust people, even if they are not that good. I want to join your clan.
Sorry but, no, lack of info and too short application, oh and you forgot other thing than just what i said.

Edit: Also maybe you're not mature enough..
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
Originally Posted by RekdHug View Post
Belt: ( normally black) i'm yellow now, my old account is banned for not reading the market rules and do something stupid :/
Ingamename:RekdHug
Ingame activity: 8
Forum activity: 10
I readed the rules and i will follow them.
Gaming life: Well when i was younger i was a huge fan of pokemon , i played it for so long and then i decided to play more games on the pc and i don't know how but i saw toribash, from the first look i was in love, well that was a few yeark ago, then my pc died :/
When we had the new pc i totally forgot toribash, but now i'm back with new skills and i can make simple textures.
It would be nice to make textures of diamond.
I'll send replays i can put some in but i can be that it are replays of my old acc to).
Yeah i know it are easy replays but yeah, i hope u will be happy with it( and sorry i didn't send multiplayer replays , i'll put some in when i have good ones)
Okay i have some now ( not the best , but it are replays)
I hope u guys like my app,
Thanks for the time,
And i hope to see guys in the clan ;)
I really love the clan name to and for sure the clan tag :o
its so strong
Oh i forgot something I was in the clan ORIGIN and KnC
Reason for leave/kick?:Well Kiki kicked me with no reason and the second time i wad banned for selling a head i created and it looked like a head texture of google, they thought it was a google head :/

didn't read the rules
the only reason for joining us that you mention in the app is the name and clan tag and that's a really bad reason to join a clan
replays are bad too
and you got banned for not reading the market rules? well now you're going to get rejected for not reading the rules

bye
Sketii's Intro!
Hi all, I'm Sketii. Real name: C. Guess
I've played Toribash on and off for the past few years(forgot the password and lost the email to a few accounts, mostly green/blue belts). I mainly went on break from the game because I never had any steady people to play with.

I mainly play AikidoBigDojo. I'd say I'm fairly good at it. I regularly fight black belts and hold my own. I'd really enjoy learning proven techniques from players who are better than me.

I am currently a Blue belt.

I try to be nice to everyone I meet.

I'm not very active on the forums, I usually only use them if I have too because I work full time until 3 pm(Central). I play the game almost every day though.

Skype(spidoof or Guess) or Steam(shereol, or Guess) chat would be the best way to get a hold of me during the day because I can use them both on my phone.

I've never been in a Clan on Toribash, I wasn't really looking for one until I realized that the reason why I'd get bored with the game was because I didn't have any regular opponents/friends.

I played recently with Ale and he is extremely good, so I figured that his clan would be a good choice for my own. Your page is well made and could only be the result of a focused group of players, exactly what I'm looking for.
Anyway on to the replays.

Attached Files
(Sketii) Multi 1.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
(Sketii) Multi 2.rpl (66.0 KB, 3 views)
(Sketii) Uke Counter.rpl (27.7 KB, 3 views)
(Sketii) Messing Around.rpl (22.1 KB, 3 views)
Yo, just so you guys know he entered in Meta's skype channel wanting to join us just now.

Soooo. yea
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Sorry, am I not allowed to have a group outside of TB? I dont think i'll join meta. Isn't there no multiclanning? How would you know I was in there?