Ranking
I trust avatar on this one, since he is in meta.

but I would've said no for a lack of experience and some missing information I'm interested in in your app.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well, nevermind then, you guys don't seem like the type of people who I would be interested in now. Perhaps a list of things you want in an application would smooth your selection process, it's very vague at the moment. Thanks for looking anyway.

Ps: rejecting people based on turning multiple apps into different clans is like saying you can only pick up a job application from one company at a time. Illogical. Have a nice day.
Last edited by Sketii; Dec 2, 2014 at 11:32 PM.
It's not the same thing, a clan isn't a job, you can have multiple jobs (just that there's not enough time for all the jobs maybe), but no multiple clans, with that about applying for multiple clans at the same time, show us that we can't trust you will be here for too much since you were thinking to join more clans and shit like that, so.. yeah.

Idk why this isn't in the first post but well, we'd like to see more info about yourself (not very personal, just what you like to do, how old are you, experience and things like that).
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
THINGS I'LL DO TO GET IN THE CLAN
Here are some things I will do if I get into The Diamond clan.
-1.I will respect all of the clan and other clans.
-2.I will not insult other clans or their members or I will get kicked or banned from the clan.
-3.I will only use 5 words in my posts and make them useful like for clan discussion.
-4.I will let any invaders from other players allowed in.
-5.I will stay active on the clan thread
-6.I will not multi-clan

A LITTLE BIT ABOUT ME WITH TORIBASH EXPERIENCE READ IN A DARK VOICE!
from white belt to black belt I was pretty good I have not lost a game since. I trained and I trained on uke and finally I have learned my move.I created the dragon tail kick and its only done by 300 space.It would be good for your clan because I can kick peoples heads off and they will fall so yeah I had a good toribash experience

BAD TORIBASH EXPERIENCE]
well as you see I always used to get angry and im talking very angry.But so when I always lost a duel I got mad.But I have grown up out of that immature stage of my ToriBash life.

FAVORITE MOD
my 5 fovorite mods are...
AKIDO
WUSHU
MUSHU
TK
and finally...
JUDOFRAC
those are my top 5 favorite mods I have more but I dont wants to take up lots of space

IGN:imsohot

HERE ARE SOME REPLAYS OF ME FIGHTING SORRY I CANT ADD REPLAYS
Last edited by imsohot; Dec 14, 2014 at 03:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Auto reject cause of forgetting to add picture.
lack of experience.
I dont like all caps.
You look immature, could be me.
Missing some important things for me.

I say no
also rejected cause pic
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did you read the rules fully? Becuase I'm pretty sure your missin something
Once you figure it out, I will judge your app

Scratch what I said up there ^^^^^^
Auto-rejected
Last edited by Eddylee; Dec 14, 2014 at 03:58 PM.
Don't Be Racist
Rejected.

Also going to make a few changes, so I'm closing this thread.