Ranking
Original Post
Doomers
Just asking but who still enjoys the havoc and mayham doom and doom 2 offer and the scary and relistic movements and levels of doom 3?

And who cant wait for the release of doom4?

Doom was the first game i played on a computer and i still love it for it gave me a taste of first blood while doom 3 scared the #$@%! out of me and gave me nightmares for a bit (lol) and was the inspiration for my toribash user name.

If u have the same feelings or wish to express ur feelings about doom please post here and let me know doomers
I don't apologize. Im sorry but that's the way I am.
I only played the first two dooms... So-so. I don't really want to play Doom 3 though o.o

So Doom 4 might be a bittersweet decision.
Fonzie be with you.
After Doom 3?

Doom and Doom 2 are still the same.

Sheer unbridled epic linear OMG BLOW THESE GUYS UP gameplay.

And I like that.

A lot.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Hey, don't asassinate me for reviving this thread.

Here's a video of me playing the Delta 4 level in Doom 3 alone in the dark..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RBR15j-G9Y

I want more Doom games.
Last edited by Kamicide; May 4, 2009 at 07:15 PM.
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
Gimme health now! I dont need health

lol
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
I didn't have a computer capable of playing Doom until '95 or '96. I was a total Quake buff, but all the old iD shootery-stuff is awesome, from Wolfenstien to Quake 3. There's a special place in my heart for the BFG.

<3

Don't get me started on Doom 3/Quake 4, they're both asscrackers.
Hell Revealed is fucking hard...
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Originally Posted by Doomkiller View Post
Just asking but who still enjoys the havoc and mayham doom and doom 2 offer and the scary and relistic movements and levels of doom 3?

And who cant wait for the release of doom4?

Doom was the first game i played on a computer and i still love it for it gave me a taste of first blood while doom 3 scared the #$@%! out of me and gave me nightmares for a bit (lol) and was the inspiration for my toribash user name.

If u have the same feelings or wish to express ur feelings about doom please post here and let me know doomers

You called? Also, Doom was one of my first games, it's awesome. Doom 3 pretty much scares me to death though. Lolol