Toribash
Currently playing skate 2 right. I really recommend this game. The graphics are really smooth. A bit sketchy here and there but wow it's sweet.
If you got a ps3 add me =) xinfamousx808
I have this game, Plan B are my board sponsor and Royal are my truck sponsors.

This game is fucking amazing. I recommend it, anybody know how to hippy flip? ;P
collect snots from the nose
I agree with supa about running. In the demo, running around is pretty funky, and actually makes me lose some time (since it's timed on ps3). It can get annoying at how unresponsive walking is, but other than that the demo is great. I'm really considering buying this. My mom thinks I'll get bored easily though D:
Since when did I become Asian?
Got it today ^^
It's epicly epic.
Anyone wann meet up at live?
Mega compounds for tha win.
My GT : Pythonek
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
I agree with supa about running. In the demo, running around is pretty funky, and actually makes me lose some time (since it's timed on ps3). It can get annoying at how unresponsive walking is, but other than that the demo is great. I'm really considering buying this. My mom thinks I'll get bored easily though D:

Skate for me never got boring because of the freedom of it combined with being able to record and upload footage made it great to show off to friends to (trying to jump certain gaps, epic moves, epic crash poses, etc)
With Skate 2's moveable environment feature, I think it will take a lot more to get bored of it.

But that's just my opinion. :P
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
Skate for me never got boring because of the freedom of it combined with being able to record and upload footage made it great to show off to friends to (trying to jump certain gaps, epic moves, epic crash poses, etc)
With Skate 2's moveable environment feature, I think it will take a lot more to get bored of it.

But that's just my opinion. :P

I know right? She doesn't agree with my opinion though. May just rent it and wait till Killzone 2 comes out as a next purchase.
Since when did I become Asian?
It is, very much so.

Also, Blam: You're totally right, i've beat the game, have all the sponsors and have every property, and i still cant put this game down.
collect snots from the nose
Im still playing Skate tho I got Skate 2 lol =P
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Skate 2

Anyone else got this? I just love being chased by the po' po'. I once had 8 cops on me, I made it out alive too :O. I'd love to hook up with some TB people and do some inverts and shit. Anyone wanna?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnGRsTW-1jA

watch in HD faggots
That guy is just amazing at skate2, ignore all the non-realistic shit in that video, this game is really nice.
Last edited by ravenger; Apr 3, 2009 at 06:24 PM.