Toribash
Original Post
Rock Band
Yup.. The best music related game ever in my personal opinion.
Just talk about how awesome it is and post videos here like so:

I made this. ... enjoy.

And this..

And finally this.

Please rate and comment on the videos if you have YouTube accounts.
Last edited by Kamicide; May 8, 2009 at 03:22 PM.
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
The drum set on this game sucks dick, so do the new versions. IMO.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Which is why I love guitar hero. :D

Although my drum set is being crappy. So at the moment really it's useless. :c
To tell you the truth I haven't played Guitar Hero before lol, but I might try Guitar Hero: Metallica for the Expert+ difficulty because that sounds aweome.
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.
Originally Posted by Kamicide View Post
To tell you the truth I haven't played Guitar Hero before lol, but I might try Guitar Hero: Metallica for the Expert+ difficulty because that sounds aweome.

They add another bass pedal for the expert + difficulty. Good luck if Battery is on Guitar Hero: Metallica.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I find the Guitar Hero drums way worse then the Rock Band ones. The kick pedal is ridiculously flimsy and sometimes the cymbals stop working in the middle of a song. Fun stuff.

Also, RB2's song list and co-op play blows GHWT out of the water.
I'm not a an of either genre but I like rock band better.

I played rock band first and both games are pretty much the same but I love the mike on rock band.

It's hilarious because on easy you can just hum or grunt on the right pitch
My seniority means you should probably just agree with everything I say
Originally Posted by CiaoTime View Post
I find the Guitar Hero drums way worse then the Rock Band ones. The kick pedal is ridiculously flimsy and sometimes the cymbals stop working in the middle of a song. Fun stuff.

Also, RB2's song list and co-op play blows GHWT out of the water.

They're both very flimsy, and at least the GHWT has actual cymbals instead of God-forsaken pads but I do agree with you that it sucks more. Lol.

Yeah, RB2's list owns so much ass.
A new video is up. This one I made with a friend. He's on drums and I'm on Bass guitar as usual.
Death by Stereo.
YouTubed me. MySpit.