Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]CnC needed

i don't know what should I add
any idea/s?
program/s used:Autodesk Sketchbook in Samsung Galaxy Win
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
lol this is what I use to make my textures, hard, isn’t it?, just keep going and fill the white in
Going to say this right off the bat, it's horrible. I am sorry if I am mean but you need to improve more on the realistic aspect of it. Take a look at A LOT of anatomy images to get a good feel for the realism. I remember how I used to mirror the teeth but that doesn't look right at all. Where are the lips? It needs more midtones and highlights. The eyes need more "Pop" and the nose doesn't look like a nose. On your last head for the event you use the same thing that you did on this head, the back panel behind the head. Try taking risks/chances.
That's all I have to say for now, hope to see more.

~Turtle
I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Veoo View Post
lol this is what I use to make my textures, hard, isn’t it?, just keep going and fill the white in

yep,it's quite hard :/

Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Going to say this right off the bat, it's horrible. I am sorry if I am mean but you need to improve more on the realistic aspect of it. Take a look at A LOT of anatomy images to get a good feel for the realism. I remember how I used to mirror the teeth but that doesn't look right at all. Where are the lips? It needs more midtones and highlights. The eyes need more "Pop" and the nose doesn't look like a nose. On your last head for the event you use the same thing that you did on this head, the back panel behind the head. Try taking risks/chances.
That's all I have to say for now, hope to see more.

~Turtle

thanks for the Cnc
I'll remove the panel
not really know what is cnc mean xD
Want to buy Raider force?
PM ME
CnC: Constructive Criticism

Anywho, you seem to be a bit nooby at art, so here's some advice.

Google images is an invaluable tool for us artists. Wanna make an eye? Look dat shit up online and get a good feel for how eyes look. Need some shading help? Look at pictures of faces and objects to know exactly how lighting affects shadows on varying surfaces.

Experiment experiment...experiment! As Turtle stated, you gotta get out of your comfort zone. Nothing great comes in life without taking risks.

Finally, perfection is boring --- and impossible. Learn from your mistakes and maybe learn your own little shortcuts. This should be a fun experience.

-

Draw on!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]