Ranking
Original Post
When I opened the page I got a lot of popups ._.
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
Originally Posted by Playaj View Post
I will check this out.
But the prizes suck. It would take a while to get 200 clicks.
GL with this.

sorry my capital isnīt high enough.

PS: I take out some ads.
hello guys, i am an admin of this page and i help jijin with his page and we have not so much tc and because that canīt we give more tc.
GerBeast

P.s. sry for my bad english^^
Last edited by GerBeast; Feb 18, 2009 at 08:59 PM.
THE BEAST IS BACK!!!
It is the power of beast, why I am so good.^^
haha, nice idea!

Its like those sites where you buy games and stuff from getting hits, or doing surveys.

Cool idea
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Heheh
Might give it a try
any offers?

PS:if u want this removed plz just ask
Last edited by siku; Feb 19, 2009 at 01:31 PM.
hey, thx^^

hmm, please click the banners whenever you see them (max. 3 times a day) or the project fails. With these banners I can pay the tc which i buy. and if you click them often and say to everybody who visits the website that they shall click these banners to i can give more and more tc. I hope i can give you 1-5k for all 50 clicks. but if nobody clicks the banners the prizes donīt get higher. so PLS PLS PLS CLICK THESE BANNERS!!!!

here you can find some. click them all every day and pls tell your friends.
http://jijin.ji.funpic.de/ref
no. if you click them you get points on my homepage and i get money. with the money i buy tc and you can buy the tc on my homepage with the points. and after some time (max. 24h) i send you the tc which you bought.