Toribash
Guys, anyone knows is it possibble to build in the previewing of toribash texture model
into a Patreon website for example?

or is it possible to build in toribash_textures.com models into the other forums posts?

also will be cool if they will do a instruction of *where to click for choose not full tori, but
only a head with neck. Just a wrists/foots will be also cool feature.
I love this. I've been trying to use the site for a couple of days now and regardless of what I've done my uploaded textures are showing up as blank. Oddly enough you can see them in the preview pic. I've tried .png as well as .tga files and used both Chrome and Firefox.

Here is my latest attempt:

Supposed to be my head texture

Any suggestions? Don't know if it matters, but I'm on lubuntu at the moment.

It did the same thing to me when I chose joint colors. I'm guessing that's only for uploading sets.
When I leave joint color blank it works for the head preview.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
It did the same thing to me when I chose joint colors. I'm guessing that's only for uploading sets.
When I leave joint color blank it works for the head preview.

Thanks Jebus!

Tried that but doesn't seem to make a difference.

I would really like to figure this out, as this seems to be the best way to show textures that I'm working on. I was thinking that it might be related to Lubuntu not playing well with my graphics, but other posted textures show up fine for me, so I don't think that's it.

I don't really know about it either, I've only used it for the first time this week too.

Seems like an issue with the site though since your head seems to show up on the main page but when I click it disappears.

Pic

I had to delete mine and start over a couple of times before it stopped doing this.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
I don't really know about it either, I've only used it for the first time this week too.

Seems like an issue with the site though since your head seems to show up on the main page but when I click it disappears.

Pic

I had to delete mine and start over a couple of times before it stopped doing this.

wouldn't it simply be easier to just take screenshots of the head since the website is very buggy / laggy ?
Originally Posted by Membrain View Post
I love this. I've been trying to use the site for a couple of days now and regardless of what I've done my uploaded textures are showing up as blank. Oddly enough you can see them in the preview pic. I've tried .png as well as .tga files and used both Chrome and Firefox.

Here is my latest attempt:

Any suggestions? Don't know if it matters, but I'm on lubuntu at the moment.

Increased server maximum post size, maximum execution time, maximum upload filesize and the memory limit which should have fixed the problem.

Also fixed some resolution issues which caused the models to squish.