Ranking
Original Post
POV-ray issnt working right.
I used the cntrl+F7 to make animation.pov When I go to render it I just get a blue screen. I mean a picture of blueness. How do I fix this? do I need a special .ini file?
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
It's not POV-Ray not working right. You're doing something wrong. If you're making an animation make sure you specify the initial frame and end frame. Go here for a good tutorial:

http://www.toribash.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3204
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Support is for technical problems having mainly to do with Toribash. This has nothing to do with Toribash.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Thanks, you're the best. I could only find another how to that did it wrong. =/
Thanks again Ducky.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I think I can explain the blue screen, I remember when I forget to change the tab to the Toribash Pov, and I accidently rendered the .inc itself, and I got a blue render as the result.