Toribash
Original Post
💯👌👀
Alright guys, this is the second time I have to make a thread about our post quality, which I really didn't think was necessary until now. We all need to step up our post game. We went back making one or two word posts, many of which are useless or could at least be increased a couple words. Again, this isn't going to be strictly enforced, but put a reasonable amount of effort into your posts. The only exclusion to this is if your post is funny because of it's simplicity, but these recent posts haven't been funny in the slightest.

I'd also like to apologize for my absence. I recently got a job, and have been trying to make money to pay for my college courses. I simply don't go on Toribash as much as I used to, I don't even duel anymore. I wish I could break my inactivity for something more positive, but I've been notified by other members that post quality is something that should be kept in mind.

Also, Picasa, you were kicked a couple months ago for three reasons. Not only were you inactive for several weeks, but we needed space for other potential members, and you had arguably the worst post quality of all the members at the time. We considered adding you back when you returned, but your posts are still mediocre and hard to look at.
Last edited by Shmevin; Jul 26, 2015 at 06:25 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i'll work on it

my post style is ugly

i apologize for being inactive. i've been going to a lot of tournaments for ssbm and the practice overwhelmed me
[c]hess
I had no idea what the thread was even about until I opened it
having proper thread titles might help when you want to make a point
ya