Toribash
Original Post
Hey everyone Look what i got Banned For
Hey everyone look what my main account got banned for today

You have been banned for the following reason:
you hurt hanz0 ~Blam
Date the ban will be lifted: 01-20-2009, 10:00 PM

like wtf why should i even been ban in the 1st place wow i Hurt Hanz0 gezzz his a big boy he can get ova it JUST GROW UP HANZ0 GEZZZ

the account which got banned was Huhjosh123 HELP ME GET UNBANNED! CAUSE I DONT WANT TO WAIT
lol you deserve it ;P

hanz0 does NOT jack off to old an old gay icky!

by the way, saying he can deal with it and shit, that's just gonna get you banned again

plus I think ban evasion accounts are illegal, so, I.P. ban? I dunno.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
TBH you deserved it, and posting this isn't helping is it?

Take responsibility for your actions & stop whining.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
naw, we just like the mods cuz they RULE! especially hanz0, he's my god :o
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.