Ranking
Original Post
#GymTalk
Soooooo...... I like to workout. Anyone else in this clan a gymrat like me? I want to talk about ways of improvement and advice.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Jim? I know a jim
~ .....Want to become a Market Squid? PM me an application!.....~
~ .....Market Squad..... | .....Administrator.....~
~.....If you have any questions PM me or DM me on Discord: athin. .....~
I started gym again 2 days ago.

What advice can you give me Frost?
Basically all my body,

I wanna lose weight and increase my muscle mass.
I'm gonna say try to do high intensity interval training. Many quick reps in a condensed time space. That way you can drop your body weight and increase toning. Do that lets say 3 times a week. Then on the other two days do isometric lifts. Concentration curls, pause bench, box squats. That way strength can be increased and you wouldn't be gaining tons of muscle.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
I've been going for roughly 3 years, and have only been serious about it since this year, I've dropped 35 pounds and i'm toning up. I have been serious and have not taken an off day in 2 months. There are many ways to tone up and lose weight, be at a caloric deficit, lift weights, be aware you won't be very strong if you eat less calories than you burn. You can also use a method of carb cycling. Your heavier lifts(back, chest, legs) you eat more carbs and less fats, as for your less strenuous(arms, shoulders, etc) eat more fats less carbs. Or you can have a push, press, legs, rest cycle. Many forms of things to help you lose and tone!!!!!
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.