not dank and Lucky is a blacklist clan
<Aeon><Master Belt><Gamers Inc.><RMO><GERMAN Unibash Manager>
^-^Join My Fan Club^-^Aeon Elite Video^-^
Join Aeon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Spaft|Vipertech|Chirs|Jormungandr|SocKeTe|threedog 2|Habeeb|SXDave
hi im solo and i am the pizza god -app told to post here
ok i not welcome here
Last edited by Solo; Apr 10, 2017 at 01:11 PM.
top meme XD

go somewhere else

EDIT:
oh no no no your shitty aplication stays here for us to laugh at you

the wussy edited his post!

Last edited by Chirs; Apr 10, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
[Aeon] Application
Hello Aeon ^^

My name is Adam, im 13. I am from tunisia .Iam posting this application because i want to join [Aeon]. I can say i "fell in love" with your community.

I have been in two clans which is TEKKEN & PowPow, I Left TEKKEN because it was so inactive. About PowPow Well i was inactive so i got kicked . Then, I came across this amazing clan and so I decided to write an application^^

Hmm, I'm quite active ingame and especially for forum activity. I've been banned before because im a bad boy ^_^. Best mods? I should say sparring, ABD

How i act in a game? Well.. Im quite humble and always show good sportsmanship to my oppenents even if I lose or win, I tend to be helpful and often give people tc if they REALLY need it. I'm also very friendly^^

A little bit of myself, I Play some soccer in my free time , and i play Striker!! my hobby is drawing and ball sports. I play Toribash like 8 hours in a day

The reason why i wanted to join u guys is because i want to experience what family is to u guys, I have met some Aeon Members but i wanted to be one of u guys

So yea thats the end of my appliction, Thank you for reading this^^

I hope u guys accept me as a person with u and bye
RAINBOW
sorry but we do not want people that quit and come back on the regular like you do. literally all your recent posts are you repeatedly going "IM BACK" and then "IM GONE BYE" and then "IM BACK AGAIN".

try sk8r
Originally Posted by Kaito View Post
It's been August already, I'd like to suggest to put previous month recap with the statistic and scores on the first page, then start the new one.

good point. updated OP for August
694 posts, eh? 90 points in total?
Did the system is just broken?

Well that's more than my expectations, we gut

these fam are unforgettable for sure

Aegis | jdawg2001 | rawrneru | Manta | DarkDranz | Trice | Raiken

Aeon - RAM - Liquor