Original Post
mushi
mushi.

mused & shiro

sequence.

Skip To The Last Page Please.
Attached Files
Kneecap.rpl (214.6 KB, 193 views)
Last edited by mused; Feb 7, 2016 at 01:39 AM.
sleepy
yo
holy shit
that was fucking fabulouso
opener was good, but not great. i don't think spinning immediately is anything special
i usually like when the first kick doesn't do anything, unless if it's a manip, but you used it great here.
the knees were fucking godly, it reminded me of pusga's default replay, forgot what it's called
the pose was one of my favorites i've ever seen, not because of the pose, but because of how smoothly you transitioned into it.
i don't honestly see a reason for you to post replays on an alt, unless you were banned or some shit. i only did it because i'm a little bitch that can't take criticism, but my replays are shit, so that's why i did it. this was great, keep at it man.
pacquiao
Thank you guys I really appreciate it.
Also sorry I may be slow at getting replays done since im currently on a vacation and im using an old laptop to make replays so sometimes when the FPS rate drops really low I just have to save the replay and continue later.
sleepy
Wow, just holy shit wooowww

Theres one this I dislike in the replay, that's the kick and the way it look's you just kinda slide your body idk if that's what your meant to do but i dont just like the way of it

man those dms are nice and the way you move is amazing

1000000000000000/10
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[UBO] [TMM] [FUTO] Leader [OSHI] [TTO] [Monk]
can't really say i enjoy these, nothing really special and they seems really "safe"

although i like the second replay more than the first, dms were pretty neat and i like the way you got the first 2 dms, but the way you grabbed on and let go i'm on the fence about
pretty neato
no biggie:
good opener
the jump spin was fucking dope
the first 2 kicks were amazing
last kick was pretty blegh mainly because you held the knee right after
good transition to ok pose