Toribash 4.4 beta 2
https://content.toribash.com/Toribash...eta2-Setup.exe

New Features:
- Replay speed (control with ,.)

New options:
- added flag option

Bug fixes:
- fixed admin rights with settings rpl associations
- fixed pressing space on match ends randomly starts new game instead of starting after a replay once

New in beta2:
- added loading replay can change replay speed immediately
- added caching blood particle, blood stain, hair
- fixed playing of sound in replay cache
- fixed limb color injury in replay cache
- removed replay speed from hair step
- fixed blood movement in slow replay shader mode
- fixed replay speed key
- fixed load replay on loading replay when game starts
- fixed numpad not functioning on windows
I've also noted that while editing a replay, if you press R, stop at the initial frame, and then press Shift+P to advance a single frame - it bugs.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Yes, also that happened to me, the shift+P thing I was like WTF and I thought it was my keyboard again.....
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
I have still the same bug with this version : If you reset (R) a paused replay, you cant unpause it.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Right Click Bug
How are we coming along on the right-click bugs? Right-clicking on the main-frame to move the camera either becomes random placement of pointer or centering of pointing. Right-clicking on username in-game moves the mouse-pointer to center applet, requiring right-click to be held until mouse moves to the prospective option the user was intending on just having to move their mouse down to...

Edit: this is occuring in 4.31 and 4.4b2
*puff-puff*
I found the solution for itress , or . to play it again.
Don't send me PM's, I don't read them.
Wow, I need to check this place out more often. I like this new version.
It would help if there was a Mac version but I can try this out on my school laptop.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Keyframes end up being really choppy on speeds lower than x1.

Yeah, I've noticed that too. I expect hampa will add something to make it smoother in the final release
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
i've gone back in time with the slow down function and it won't reset help

Try speeding it up until it's going forward and then resetting the replay.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
I've also noted that while editing a replay, if you press R, stop at the initial frame, and then press Shift+P to advance a single frame - it bugs.

Noticed a variation of this. If I'm using replay speed, like changing it to x2.00 pausing the replay and then resetting the replay causing it to not be able to play.
I find that it only happens when I've changed the replay speed though. If it's at x1.00 it doesn't bug. I don't know if it's not a problem or if I'm just too awesome to be affected by it.
Last edited by Dscigs; Apr 15, 2013 at 09:58 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|