Tori-Santa 2019
Original Post
Head texture not working tried everything
I just bought a ht but after uuploading doin dl going into the follder to delete head. <(which i didn't find) i still can't get it to work along witgh my ogar hair what do I try now?
did you put a picture on the head?

if not you have to do that, otherwise it wont work
You cannot expect others to follow you, when you do not follow yourself.
Yes i did i downloaded one of the free heads i think i might be missing files tbh
There was no head. Whatever it was called
again i used one of the free head textures i'm pretty sure it's the right size the toribash website has changed and i checked my account i can see my head texute on the website but not in game weridly enough i can't see my body color on the website lol
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=6744390

make sure it's activated. Also make sure you're pressing the "edit" button next to the item and upload the texture that way.
If you have any questions about forum or ingame, feel free to shoot me a pm. I also do limited freelance website developing, sometimes for free! "Looking for busy work." (Mainly Forum Frameworks) PHP, JS, HTML/CSS, SQL, CentOS, Unix, Cpanel, Putty, Filezilla
Ex: Event Squad, Help Squad, Site Developer
i think i am missing files because i only have equipment.dat and item.dat i was reading a post about how someone needed to delete head.dat and re dl there name
-----
Originally Posted by Greg View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_inven...userid=6744390

make sure it's activated. Also make sure you're pressing the "edit" button next to the item and upload the texture that way.

again i do have it activated i wouldn't be able to see it on the website if i didn't i can not see anyone's head texture if game if they are useing them
Last edited by cagetlw; 1 Week Ago at 08:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Do you have textures activated in settings??
You cannot expect others to follow you, when you do not follow yourself.