Toribash
Original Post
my opinion
i dont like this new toribash forum layout but thats just the way i see it, tell me what you think
piratez
i feel like the majority of people who don't like the layout, don't really have a problem with the layout itself, more that it's just unfamiliar. i do really like the new layout, although it's taking some getting used to. for the future of the game/forums it's a good move, new players won't exactly be drawn to an ancient forum

The layout is nearly exactly the same as the old forum it’s just gone through a visual overhaul mostly.

There are some differences sure but it’s largely similar

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
reject modernity embrace tradition

why wont it say what clans have new posts though is this an error bc it worked for me once

Originally Posted by basic View Post
reject modernity embrace tradition

why wont it say what clans have new posts though is this an error bc it worked for me once

It does, it's just that the icons are white with a hint of red if they have new posts, and it's hard to distinguish between the two.
Originally Posted by Traffic View Post

ok it was a problem caused by a browser extension i just turned it off and it looks like this
Originally Posted by basic View Post
ok it was a problem caused by a browser extension i just turned it off and it looks like this

bad word!
-----
i dont have much against the old layout but i think the new one is fine especially bc of dark mode. as traffic pointed out, it also feels more welcoming to new users. the old one looked a bit archaic but i didnt mind bc i was used to it
Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 14, 2019 at 01:29 AM.
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???