Toribash
Original Post
What is the strongest joint in aikido?
What would you call the strongest joint in judo. Like most used or most helpful. I've found that my ankles, hips, shoulders and chest are really helpful but I need to pick one :P
Ankles - very hard to dismember, balance, plus it's extremely useful when it comes to snapkicks.
T Y N N
N O H O M O W E S M O K I N P E N I S E S
Theres no "strongest" joint every joint is the strongest in certain situations, sometimes your right shoulder will be stronger then your left and vice versa. if your talking about the hardest thing to dismember, its probably the ankles, very hard to get a good hit on them.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Using joints in certain combination makes them "strong". As stated above; there is no joint that is the strongest. The way you use it with other joints and apply it to your strategies and play style determines their effectiveness.
The strength of joints can be altered in mod maker, but I assume it hasn't been changed in mod maker, which would mean that the chest, shoulders, glutes and knees are the strongest with a strength of 4.00.
But looking at the amount of times a certain joint dms, knees and ankles are probably strongest, but that's because there isn't often much pressure on it.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well there is a lot of pressure on those joints, but not a lot of torsion or sheer forces
(RL)||[RMO]
Reckless is just FC but slightly better.~ Coine, 08/11/2016