Toribash
Everyone who doesn't participate in this thread is getting kicked out you have a week
-----
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
ill be playin jews harp and didgeridoo idc

dang
Last edited by Yoyo; May 12, 2018 at 04:56 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
boof
-----
done lad
-----
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
Also yoyo, you rock.

Thank you and everyone else :)
Last edited by Yoyo; May 13, 2018 at 06:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

It's been 4 days since you've warned everyone and just I posted since then. This is worrying to be honest

You could also make a announcement on the board, it will be of help I believe.
Last edited by TananPro; May 16, 2018 at 08:29 PM.
Keep walking
(it was a joke/incentive for people to participate, I'm not actually kicking anyone out)

It's normal for people to make activity checks and whatnot, that's why I thought you was for real.
Keep walking
I am 21 savage.
Currently living in Kyiv but for the past three'n'half years been living in Poland.
In 2017 visited Murica, Estes Park, CO. I really like Colorado for some reason.

I took a break from graphic design which is my profession for one year but now I'm back to work.
I protecc, I attac but most important I am a vocalist in OrientalProgressiveRegressiveAlternativeBlastBeatD ownTempoDeathCoreBlack metal band called The Contradiction, we are based in Prague, Czech Republic (Our FB page). Ou main theme is the Warhammer 40k universe, the most of our music is about "The Thousand Sons" Legion except of our last released single called "The Wolf King" which is about another legion and that's the only one song where the lyricis are written in Russian language, other songs are written in English.
We've played three concerts in Prague already, last time we've been sharing a stage with Rings Of Saturn. In July we gonna play two dates with Shokran in Brno and Ostrava.
For the rest of my time I'm trying to not fall again into a stagnation. I don't want to make it dramatic, everything is more than good atm.
P.S.
If you want to contact me or look at me or sex or else here is my Instagram

Some stuff related to my post

Last edited by Hug; Jun 1, 2018 at 04:53 PM.