Ranking
Original Post
Biggest Adrenaline Rush Of Your Life?
Unfortunately I don't have a good one to start the thread :]
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
when i was in 3rd grade punched a kid in the face several times i said fuck you to the teacher cuz i was so pumped lol
-----
or when i was in 5th grade i punched a kid in the face at the park gave him a swollen lip and his big brother he was like 13 chased me got away
Last edited by tristan100000000; Aug 21, 2011 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
When I'm the last man standing in Search and Destroy ;)
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
When someone made fun of my mom. Took his helmet off and punch him in his face and his nuts. Got suspended for 2 games.
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
My hotel caught on fire and I had to run out seing flames. Damm I ran fast.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
When I'm the last man standing in Search and Destroy ;)

I know the feeling xD

When I was the last runner for the track and field Relay. I ran so hard I couldn't stand for 20 minutes.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Cool story bros (non sarcastic). But I have to say I think liquidoom's fire running wins here
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
When I tripped and hit my forehead on the corner of the wall, I went into the bathroom to check if it left a bruise, and there was a huge gash in my forehead and I was bleeding out of my eyes. I've never felt an adrenalin rush like that in my life.