Toribash
I like pokemon so, I chose Pikachu! and I put 'C' instead of 'K' + My real name=Picaluis
Artist in Progress
[Element]New Member = Air Hawk
I thought to myself...what would a unique and wonderful name be? I thought Cradle would be a weird name and this Kradel was born.
Creation was taken, and I wanted something that was related to almost every single username I had on every other game I play. All of them being either Creati0n, Creation, or Kelling.

It's just a habit at this point. Creati0n was the one I used.
I got my username through making a toribash account and typing in my username.
PlataBear is an animal from Avatar The Last Airbender, it's in a zoo and it's the best animal ever. Also why my kiai is Aang saying "LOOK! SOMEONE'S GETTING ATTACKED BY A PLATYPUS BEAR!"
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
wow some of these are really emotional stories. Especially WrRrRrRrR's, I never knew I could feel so many feelings at once over a username. I sometimes wish I had put an ironic 0 in my username so I could be Pr0tonatron but I am also glad I didn't...
Good morning sweet princess
I have a strong love for foxes, and Alder was a name I had found a while ago that I thought sounded amazing, so I became Alder, or as people like to call me, "Elder"fox
Minecraft is full of autistic 8 year olds -Goat 2015
initial of forename and my entire surname with the last 2 digits of my birth year. usually when I cant think of something catchy I just do that, either that or Kakashi
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
I uh.. I liked Shadow. Shadow was already taken though, so I realized I was NotShadow