Ranking
I made ImmortalCow after seeing a nice cow picture that siku posted in his ban appeal one time, I think I tried a few cow related names before I settled on ImmortalCow. Around that time I also had an alt called PigAndCow which was made based on a guy I saw in Wakfu who had a name like BirdAndBuffalo or something like that, so I thought that would be a good style of name to have since it's so fun.

After that ImmortalCow was banned by vox on hanz0's orders (if I remember correctly), so I made this one as a combination of ImmortalCow/PigAndCow.

Thankfully PAC is now unbanned and so is my main, but I don't want either of those accounts (or CoolD00D for that matter) to get banned again, so I don't touch them really.

So that's why I'm ImmortalPig.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Larfen is a word 12 year old me created for no real purpose other than for there to be a name.

Other 12 year old names I had were glarf and glarfen.

I was very creative with my made up words you see
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
My name was MCNIGGETS, I begged for a new name, they ban me. Henceforth MCNUGGETS is born, also changed it too McNuggets
https://discord.com/channels/1111838427143487559/1125103577149481011/1190935707125043240

OG Nugget.
My real name is wouter. Because Z's are cool I put a Z in front of my name.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
the legend of Link.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
My first acc name was KARSTN (aka my real name) I deleted toribash and forgot my password :o bc of that I made another alt named KARSTN08 (2008 - an important year)
Then I created this acc (Karstnator) I couldn't post on forums bc of the email sh*t. That's why I made a yahoo acc and a new toribash acc name is KARSTN023 ( 023 came from mah friends name- smosh023 ) When ppl told me I can like... insert email in the forums I was like "w0w, thank you"

Karstn - mah real name
ator - shitty science stuff (when they create rays or somethin)

So.. yeah, l0l

People call me by mah nicknameszx "HybridTori" / "Karastrat" / "feg" / "karst" / "Karstn"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
when thinking of a name for toribash i was thinking my profile's name to log on to the internet but normally my name is between bg and 1 but one day i will change that very soon
Chab>What a dead game
bgjames1>I like WhiteF719
First user name was Ardgevald back in 2009 when I was about 13. Name was apparently titled as "King of Dragons" in some RPG game I used to play on PS2, which I did love that time.

Then name changes were free for a short while (around 2010-2011) so I changed my name to Palaxius, again, a character in that RPG game I used to play. Then I paid to change my name to Virtue because patience is a virtue
RIP ∑
master of the universe