Toribash
Original Post
What's your dream meal?
Mhhmmmm, food ;3
My favorite meal ever is a good ol' T-Bone steak with mounds of mashed potatoes. No gravy needed, just some salt and pepper on those potatoes. And to top it all off, put some blueberry tarts with it and you have the fattest happiest man ever.
How about you guys, what is your favorite/dream meal?
Most people would say ice cream or pizza, but in my opinion i love the pot noodle called Piri piri, If i get the spelling wrong it's because i don't take a big look at the label, This Pot Noodle is really good you should try it out yourself.
But if your not a fan of spicy food i Wouldn't try it, it's flavor is spicy heaven, but in my case i love Spicy food, but my second favorite food is mixed between Ice cream and pizza, i'm a fan of cake but cake just doesn't have the right feeling compare to them, if you know what i mean.
But yes, i'm a fan of potatoes, I love them, i could eat a shit ton of potatoes for my dinner.
Potatoes used to be my favorite type of food, but I've moved on now.

The main question everyone want's to know is
WHY ARE WE TALKING ABOUT FOOD!?
:)
I mean, in terms of the best tasting thing that will guarantee mouthgasmic bliss it would have to be oreo cheesecake. There have been times where I've eaten that shit and it literally made me moan involuntarily. Holy damn its amazing.

For an actual meal though? That's a harder question. There's so much stuff that's really really good, and there are some places that will make you normal food in incredible ways.
For example, the best meal I've ever eaten thus far in my life was at a 5 star italian restaurant that my grandpa took me out to, shit was ridiculously expensive. I got a steak and it had similar effects to oreo cheesecake in terms of mouth-pleasure.
But if we're talking just something that tastes amazing no matter where you get it? I'm gonna have to say some General Tso's chicken. I learned how to make that stuff at home because I love it so much. 10/10 would order at every chinese restaurant ever.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
I luv burritos
burritos 4 lyfe

Rfifian reminded me of my second love: fried rice
fried rice 4 lyfe
Last edited by ImVeryBlue; Nov 14, 2014 at 01:21 AM.
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Would eat a stupidly large quantity of sushi, broiled crab cakes, and fried rice. And finished off with a piece of peanut butter pie. Would probably vomit for a minute straight, but would be totally worth it.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Fried things are absolutely amazing, fried rice, fried ice cream and fried donuts ;o I think my favorite dessert item would be homemade nilla wafer and banana pudding pie ;p
Last edited by ChemicalE; Nov 14, 2014 at 01:22 AM. Reason: That moment when you can't spell fried...
Lobster with greek gyro meat and pita bread, with a virgil's cream soda or sarsaparilla, and green apple sorbet

my favorite things ever
hatter make me famou
meatloaf, mashed potatoes mixed with corn, and stuffing <33

oh and probably like a vanilla milk shake from micky d's