Toribash
Original Post
Ticket Donation thread
Hello there people!
There seem to be a lot of nice users out there who are willing to help the poor out, so I thought to organize it a little better it would be a good idea to create a special thread for that.
So here it goes

If you are a nice guy who wants to buy some poor guy some tickets, just post here and let them know!
If you are a poor guy who is desperate to take part in the lottery, post here as well and maybe someone will help you out!

You don't need to send anyone any money, in case you are worried they will spend it on something else.
Just send it straight to me (santa) and fill out the form with the user's name you want to give the tickets to.

More information can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=491913

If you want to donate items to the lottery, just send those items to ishi. He is a good friend and helper of mine and will take care of everything.

I hope you enjoy a merry Christmas, folks!
Willing to buy Cheap and Cheerful Tickets for anyone who would like 1. Only getting 1 per user though.
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me
i want to buy Cheap and Cheerful Tickets for anyone who wants. Only one for each user who can't afford it

Currently i got 35k, which means 7 tickets, and trying to make more tcs.
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.
hi i can't afford one buy me one thanks nerds

--------
please be generous
Last edited by hobo; Dec 13, 2014 at 12:54 PM.
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
oh i would like to participate but the problems is that i don't have enough tc for it :c
i'll be happy if someone buy one for me as a present for Christmas C:
just a fancy signature
Someone can buy me a ticket! It'd be greatly appreciated considering i have 1 TC!
WAPOW ~ Krulls ~ Flamesmash ~ Eltyion ~ Pimpkilla ~ ExtremeAlt ~ Bet you won't war us ~~~
ok zenboy, i will buy one for you, and broskii, i did buy one for u
I am Back :>
Feel free to pm me about any Art request.