Toribash
Definitely not Discussion worthy. Moved to OT.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by iKas View Post
My resolutions are ~
- Get homework done on time and to a satisfactory standard.
- Get more art stuff done for my GCSE.
- Go to the gym.
- Try broccoli.
Not even kidding about that last one.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
I guess doing my math homework atleast once a week will be my resolution'
maybe I'll actually pass tests that way

Ahhh, young grasshoppers... Have not yet been corrupted by social pressure and real needs... ♥

These are simple resolutions to be performed guys, you don't even need a "good luck".
Last edited by Rai; Dec 21, 2014 at 11:46 PM. Reason: snip
Originally Posted by Larm View Post
Where's your post related to the topic?
Ahhh, young grasshoppers... Have not yet been corrupted by social pressure and real needs... ♥

These are simple resolutions to be performed guys, you don't even need a "good luck".

oh right, so now we're rating each other's resolutions? it may be simple for you, but not everyone finds it easy to get good grades or work out.

personally, i can't think of any resolutions. not because i feel that i'm perfect, far from it... anyone else feel like that?
Originally Posted by Larm View Post

DAE school is easy lol xDDddd??

Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
personally, i can't think of any resolutions. not because i feel that i'm perfect, far from it... anyone else feel like that?

i do because i am too lazy to commit myself to do anything. ive tried to but i always find a seemingly good reason to stop
oh yeah
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Definitely not Discussion worthy. Moved to OT.

yes, i did note that in the op, but, thanks anyway.

@mintcat
sometimes there's too many small things that you can't list them down and work on, so you don't really do them I guess, since they don't each feel like a 'victory', which you want to feel after doing an optional task like a resolution.
it may just be me that sees it that way though.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Originally Posted by pusga View Post

i do because i am too lazy to commit myself to do anything. ive tried to but i always find a seemingly good reason to stop

story of my life
Originally Posted by Skylar View Post
yes, i did note that in the op, but, thanks anyway.

@mintcat
sometimes there's too many small things that you can't list them down and work on, so you don't really do them I guess, since they don't each feel like a 'victory', which you want to feel after doing an optional task like a resolution.
it may just be me that sees it that way though.

never thought of it that way before, but that makes sense.
gotta increase my squat, bench, and deadlift

do you even lift toribash

p.s

larm is a faggot
Pushing powder down my musket so I may smite another opp.
I put a switch and a beam on my blunderbuss, your hood is not safe.
oh right, so now we're rating each other's resolutions? it may be simple for you, but not everyone finds it easy to get good grades or work out.

That sounded selfish, you're right haha But it was in jest. Compared to situations that will happen over the years, these resolutions will be relevant near to what life reserve for us.

You're only satisfied with your life. I understand.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
DAE school is easy lol xDDddd??

It depends on who's studying haha
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
p.s

larm is a faggot

Why? Oh you, thanks ♥
Last edited by Larm; Dec 22, 2014 at 12:47 AM.
I generally don't bother doing new years resolutions, but let us entertain the thought for the sake of amusement:

- I will overcome the internal issues that i've been struggling with for a long time, most noticably my crippling fear of rejection

- I will FINISH ANGRY LASER SPACE I MEAN DEAR FUCKING GOD IT'S BEEN IN PROGRESS FOR FOUR YEARS AND IT'S NOT EVEN FAR FROM BEING DONE AND IT'S ONLY ME BEING THE BOTTLENECK HERE

- I will learn to clench my metaphorical buttcheeks tightly and efficiently when the need arises

- also i'm going to try practicing arting more frequently because it's taking forever to git gud at this rate
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
My new years resolution is to get into the best shape of my muhfuckin lyfe. As in workout, eat healthy, make good decisions health-wise, etc. I'm almost out of high school and the next step is the Air Force.. So I gotta put in the work. Oh, and also I'm going to try to become more enthusiastic, look at life in a more positive manner, and stop being so fuckin awkward around people