-A pot of Vaseline.
-and a cucumber.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by protonitron View Post
I want,
-A picture of Hampa.
-A pot of Vaseline.
-and a cucumber.

Lol Hampa's pics?? Well, we'll see if Santa is creepy enogh to take the picture while Hampa sleeps ;)
-----
Originally Posted by WTFlow View Post
All I want is a new basketball and some kicks.

Nice choices. Sounds like youre ready to play soccer!
Last edited by Antman777; Dec 17, 2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
New Car
New PC
New Guitar
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I don't actually celebrate Christmas since I'm a Muslim :P, but if I did, I would want a graphics card for better FPS on my laptop -.- cookies and milk :3, and a PS4.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
I don't actually celebrate Christmas since I'm a Muslim :P, but if I did, I would want a graphics card for better FPS on my laptop -.- cookies and milk :3, and a PS4.

Cool cool. yea i need a graphics card as well. But I think it was tumpted by desire for an albino cheetah ^.^
I am light. I am darkness. I am a rushing waterfall. I am a blazing inferno. I am and I am not. The Power of Nothingness compels me...DENJIN HADOUKEN!
Originally Posted by tabwater View Post
HMMM LETS SEE.
A raser laptop.
A PS4.
An HTC one max

This, just this
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
one more bad post and this thread is closed

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder
Moonshake, what would constitute as a bad post? (besides this very post) Diverging from the subject right? Or something different?