Ranking
Original Post
Can dogs get aids?
Totally hypothetical but if I somehow contracted aids and I think my dog happened to get it, who would I go to for help? Like not saying me and my dog have aids ,but just saying if I get aids, who would I contact for help?
Last edited by L0LI; Dec 22, 2014 at 08:33 AM. Reason: I didnt fuck my dog
Can a dog that bites someone with HIV get infected? If a dog bites someone with HIV then bites someone else right after, can it spread the virus? The answers are no, no and it's very, very unlikely. HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) does not infect dogs.

i'm a science
Last edited by HolyShrimp; Dec 22, 2014 at 09:10 AM.
1. Don't have sex with your dog.
2. AIDS affects humans, not dogs.
3. If you actually think your dog is sick, take it to a vet.
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
I don't think dog/cats can get the same HIV humans get (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), but there are probably different types of viruses exclusive to such organism.
Meaning they can probably get a "doggie" version of HIV, but no, you can't give it to them, and they can't give it to you.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
No, but use a condom anyway.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Question answered, woohoo!

EDIT: Be sure to use Rapid Threads next time, that is if you're not going to ask something as retarded.
Last edited by Moonshake; Dec 22, 2014 at 07:28 PM.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder