Toribash
Do you have any of these arts? I would like to purchase some? big fan of the themes. i love your style in general, very clean and detailed.
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
Originally Posted by Belly View Post
Do you have any of these arts? I would like to purchase some? big fan of the themes. i love your style in general, very clean and detailed.

Thanks! I think the only texture I still own is Druidic Drug (and my set that is not for sale), Wounder/McFarbo has some others, I don't know where the rest of it currently is.

Meltdown WIP

Working on this at the moment. I have to complete the top, improve the general quality and define better some details. I'll try to make it less symmetric too.

If you are interested in buying this texture when it's completed, contact me here or via PM and I'll warn you when I'll open the sell thread.

3D

Last edited by WeppetKo; Apr 19, 2019 at 12:47 AM.

MELTDOWN
-1024x512-

On sale here.

3D

Flat

Originally Posted by fatypanda View Post
I am in love with the horror style holy!

Thanks! Yes I find horror very flexible in terms of texture making, it can be approached in many different ways.
Son of Yuggoth

From a collaboration with Hug. Fun project we made together, I really like the end result.

3D

Eternal Version

Last edited by WeppetKo; Apr 26, 2019 at 06:17 PM.
Yogg

Another collaboration with Hug.

3D

New avatar I made for myself, I tested a bit some animation and it doesn't look that bad. I'll probably improve it in the future. The file uploaded on imgur is kind of corrupted so there are white pixels that shouldn't be there, they don't appear on the actual avatar anyways.

Currently working on post background and signature image.
Nice bro, I like how your style looks on tiny objects. It's the same thing with pointillism - the eye mixes pixels into a cluster and makes it looks crispy.