Ranking
still super iffy about it, but meh
-----
now the official trailer

Last edited by ThePirateKing; Dec 8, 2017 at 08:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
I kinda watched Tokyo Ghoul LA, it was legit tho.
A bit ok, since there are some cringey scenes just like the one in the anime.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

It's FINALLY OUT. Has anyone watched it yet?
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
I watched that Live action.

And that was epic. I mean I haven't watch the anime nor reading the manga but I think I'm able to know what's really happen in FMA, and that's everything.

That LA right there, is a masterpiece, try to check it out yourself.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Now that are some good news, i will definitely watch it.. I've been waiting for it since the first trailer.

Hold on a second, you haven't read or watched FMA or FMA B? Why?

The 2003 one is great.
I believe it was because I've been catching up to one piece. Although after watching the live action, I'm kinda interested to atleast watch the FMA anime sooner or later.
- made in Indonesia

That's nice. One piece is like Gintama to me, i want to watch it, but it has tons of eps. and a new season is always coming up.

It forces you to keep it like the ultimate goal.
Yeah, now I've reached the level when I have to wait for a week to watch another episode of one piece.
- made in Indonesia