Toribash
yeah i spend too much time working and playing melee at this point

maybe i can dl TB on my work computer and work on this since i often don't have anything to do during office hours (hence me writing this post while at my desk)

i always intended for this to be a group effort but no one ever stepped forward to help in the writing (especially since i don't want to write about my own contributions to the scene lmao)

if you want i have a bunch of old replay threads saved for this on my home computer that i can link over

but yeah writing the history of the game is always cool like those summoning salt speedrun videos that have become popular recently so i don't think this is a worthless project

maybe i can take enough breaks from reading anarchist philosophy and playing speed chess on my work computer to actually create something worthwhile from my tepid existence LOL
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
yeah i spend too much time working and playing melee at this point

maybe i can dl TB on my work computer and work on this since i often don't have anything to do during office hours (hence me writing this post while at my desk)

i always intended for this to be a group effort but no one ever stepped forward to help in the writing (especially since i don't want to write about my own contributions to the scene lmao)

if you want i have a bunch of old replay threads saved for this on my home computer that i can link over

but yeah writing the history of the game is always cool like those summoning salt speedrun videos that have become popular recently so i don't think this is a worthless project

maybe i can take enough breaks from reading anarchist philosophy and playing speed chess on my work computer to actually create something worthwhile from my tepid existence LOL

I'm very happy to hear you're gonna continue this ambitious project, can't wait to read and learn the full history of ukebashing.
Thanks for your dedication to this.
I've watched every single one of those speedrun shit thing videos. They're fucking amazing
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
don't think i was around for the un-named era but maybe call it ormo Renaissance also fuck yeah gram but no Zeto?
Trying
This is a phenomenal way to keep the history for uke bashing around, I really enjoy this! I'd try to help, but sadly I wasn't around during the development of uke bashing
Updated with Rutz and Mosier bios
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
i still wonder if this is supposed to include all the best players of each gen or those who took replaymaking to another level.
also, i'd say remove the question mark from mack, he is legit worth it now (i couldn't think of someone better acually).
maybe add jisse and tsuion aswell?
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .